Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 1 of ? Roading as a lone parent.

So this morning started Jennifer's journey to help her mother.  With sadness in her eyes of leaving her little ones behind knowing that the youngest will be weaned by the time she returns.  This is going to be a time of craziness in anticipation of her return.  Stay tuned as this full-time roadie dad tries his best to keep 6 kids alive while she is gone.  No pressure and all in fun.  Praying for Jennifer's mom through her healing.

Dealing with several sick kids and the youngest weaning made for several challenges today but nothing that was over the top.  We ended the evening watching Bolt.  I has a song that sings how your home is the most important because it's the only one you got.  Well this made me realize two things.  First I am grateful to God for allowing us to take this journey as a family and second that this is my home and I am proud to call it that even if my wife sometimes refers to it as the naked camper.  Well that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment