Saturday, August 10, 2013

Rest

I did not want to stop in Wyoming.

Mostly it was principle.

To me Wyoming represents where I was supposed to spend my anniversary just 10 days from now.. in Yellowstone. 

But things change

So in my mind I was not going to spend the night in this state til I could return.

But a late start, a boy just wrapping up potty training, a mountain climb in the dark and a van full of tired kids... to include a very grumpy baby changed all that.... oh and a very tired husband too.

So we are nestled in near Laramie WY with the alarm set for 6am.

And we will pray the kids do as well tomorrow.

Thanks so far for your prayers and support. We are still shy of what we need for gas to get to NY but we left in faith that God knows our exact needs.

Keep praying.

There are many more miles to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment