Saturday, August 31, 2013

I want to tell you

Sometimes things just don't go as planned. This is one of those times.

I want to give you an amazing praise report of what ministry looks like here for us... But it's foggy even to me some days... And finding the energy to tell you that it feels a if nothing is really happening at all..well that feels to discouraging.

I am thankful we found a little church to fellowship and worship God.

But sometimes this being on the road stuff it's just lonely.
And hard.
Sometimes when it rains for days at a time it's hard to see that the sun is still there even if it's covered by the clouds.

Sometimes it's harder still to see the SON (Jesus) when you're in the valley.

Sometimes I just forget that even when I can't see Him or feel His presence.. That doesn't mean He isn't right there.

I wish I could tell you that we have our support letters ready to go.. But we have barely put to paper our missions statement.

I suppose after being away from what used to be home for almost 8 years and getting through the grieving process this is as good as it gets.

But deep down I am sure that's not true..
Havering never settled for anything before my heart aches for the lost here...and yet I have done very little to impact their eternity .

And that bothers me deeply.

But I am having a hard time seeing through these grey days

No comments:

Post a Comment