Thursday, February 20, 2014

It's all in God's hands.

Have you ever been in a place where you were like "OK God I get it now."

For several weeks Jennifer has been back west helping her mother on the road to recovery and it has been great to hear all the improvements she has been achieving all this time.  Yet with this great news also comes the being a solo parent as the mommy is away.
There are days where if the kids are dressed I have accomplished my goal and yes pj's count.  I now understand where my wife had issues in the past that I never could fathom.  Yet there are other days that I attempt to make all the meals from scratch too include bread for pb&j.  Ok so the jam my wife made and the peanut butter is store bought... give a guy a break. 
As we are being tortured here in Florida with all this sunshine as the rest of the country is under snow and freezing temperatures we have been going through sympathy pains when we get out of the pool.  Yet as I look to the humorous side of things to help keep my head on straight there still is the deep fact that we are separated from the greatest woman in our life my bride and mother to all my children.  We are unsure when but pray that it will be soon that we will be reunited once again so that we may continue on our journey sharing the Gospel. 
God is completely in control of this and will guide us back together.  Please pray for us to stay in God's will so that we can use this for His glory as we pray to find the correct path in reuniting us all.

1 comment: