Thursday, January 15, 2015

BLINK

It's been 2 weeks. I told myself I wouldn't let posts go so long this year.  I have gotten behind reading my Bible. Life happens. It's cerainly a good thing God doesn't judge me based on my performance. 

Sometimes as life on the road happens and ministry or sick kids or swimming in the pool define what I do or do not do...I am glad that the God I love doesn't define my faith by what I do...or forget to do.

But doors have opened. Always different than we expect or anticipate. Around campfires, shared meals and swimming.

But if you're like me you may have set new years goals. What does that look like in your world today?

And often we dont see how we impact anything....

Today January is half over  ...our oldest daughter ( who doesn't travel with us) turns 20 in just 2 days.

I can't believe we have been on the road for over a year and a half...

That our youngest is rapidly approaching another birthday.

Time has almost sped up being on the road.

Making time with friends that much sweeter

Being blessed meeting SO many new people.

I am waiting with wrapt anticipation what God has in store for us in 2015

But we will chose to live in each moment.....take lots of pictures and make tons more memories...

Bring it.

But don't blink.

No comments:

Post a Comment