Wednesday, March 20, 2013

should I stay or....

I adore this girlie.

and I write this with a heavy heart.

she is making hard decisions ....

whether to stay here in Cali or step out on this amazing journey...with us....

she is 18.

and I am praying that no matter what she decides I will have the grace to support her decision.

whatever she decides.

No comments:

Post a Comment